Friday, June 19, 2009

Perhaps It's the Optimist In Me


This morning I saw my first male rose-breasted Grosbeak. He was sitting atop a patio chair, just looking at me... until I gasped at how lovely he was and he flew away.
Perhaps I am just looking for something positive, but on the other hand I see lovely signs in nature sometimes.
Ken has an interview/discussion at 10 this morning. The company he worked at (before the one that laid him off) three years ago called him. They would like him back as a supervisor. Please pray that if this is where the Lord wants him to be, we get the message loud and clear and follow through. Both K and I are sort of iffy about this job. He swore up and down that he would never go back... and yet here were are! Lol

2 comments:

  1. Has the MS attack passed yet? How are you feeling? Did J have his surgery? And what the heck is a Russian Crunch?! Saying a prayer that you and Ken will know what to do about the job thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the exacerbation has passed. My head is still numb, mostly on the right side and I get sharp pain in the left temple sometimes but not for real long, so it is much better. Foot pain is here and there, it comes and goes. I'm still able to do everything I want to, so I'm happy.
    A russian crunch is like a regular tummy crunch except you twist at the same time, elbow to opposite knee. J was doing 100 russians after 100 regular crunches, AFTER having run 10-14 miles AND weight training, etc... waaaaay too much! His surgery won't be until late this summer.
    Thanks for asking Kate!

    ReplyDelete



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 40 years old mom to 4 wonderful blessings, Married for 20 years, Unapologetic Conservative, Imperfect Orthadox Catholic, writer, reader, lover of politics, and living with multiple sclerosis.