Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kids Birthdays ('n stuff like that)


I'm in the midst of planning a luau for J. and his friends to celebrate his 17th birthday. I am hoping to make a cake similar to this one. Cool huh?
Then I'm having a small family party combining B. and N.'s birthdays. Work is great~ I love it. Husband K,... well the job situation is looking bright right now. He has one offer that is waiting for his answer, and another one telling him he is at the top of their interview list. Interviews are supposed to start before the end of the month. So right now things are hopeful. Not ideal, but more positive than they have been for a long time.
I'm feeling good. Still some fuzziness to my head... feels like it's made of cotton or somthing. I don't know, just weird. BUT the good news is WE HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE NOW!!! Yaaaaaay! SO everyone in the family is going for a dental cleaning, J. can get braces, and have his hernia surgery too. Hopefully not all done by the same doctor. Lol
I know I don't keep up with my blog as much as I used to. It's hard finding something to say when we're in limbo most of the time.

1 comment:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 40 years old mom to 4 wonderful blessings, Married for 20 years, Unapologetic Conservative, Imperfect Orthadox Catholic, writer, reader, lover of politics, and living with multiple sclerosis.