Friday, June 12, 2009

Laying Low

It's not a bad thing... I just wanted to wait until the ms attack cleared up, and most of the pain disappeared,..I still have numbness in my face and head, but that isn't unusual. I'm feeling better.
I had three inservices this week plus work, so I am tired. Today is my day off, but there is a lot to do just to keep this house in food and supplies. So B and I, we're doing that today. Suppose I should do some cleaning too.
J. has gone with his track team to Syracuse for states. He isn't competing just supporting the team. He will be captaining the x-country team this coming year, just as K. did his senior year.
J. also needs surgery this summer to fix a herniated umbilical cord, something he did to himself last week doing Russian crunches. The doctor says no hurry on surgery and J. can still run, bike ride, swim... just no crunches or situps. J. insists it's no big deal to him, so I guess I shouldn't make it one.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 40 years old mom to 4 wonderful blessings, Married for 20 years, Unapologetic Conservative, Imperfect Orthadox Catholic, writer, reader, lover of politics, and living with multiple sclerosis.