Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Where'd the Sun Go?


It's another gloomy gray day here but the temp is just right, so I am sure we'll be going out at least for a while today. I can't seem to keep out of the gardens most days anyway because those darned maple seeds keep falling everywhere and I'm slowly getting them cleaned up. The new mourning doves are grown now, flying about but still such babies they keep coming back to sit on the patio bar and they poop on it. :p
I have to go to work 2 hrs. early today because the day receptionist broke a tooth and has to go to the dentist. I'd rather work overtime than have a broken tooth myself, that's for sure! And, if I want to spend time with the kids, which I sure do, it will have to be after work. So once again, I'm going to miss my Wed. night seminar~ seems the devil is giving me a hell of a time getting there. There's ALWAYS something keeping me from going.
Since 7:30 am I have been cooking~ homemade garlic chicken fingers, mashed potatoes and cheesy broccoli~ so when I am gone husband can just spend time with the kids and not worry about cooking.
Have to run to the library now to sign B up for toddler story hour this summer. N is going to be taking both Karate and Viola lessons this summer~ plus we have lots of races for all the kids. It's going to be super busy and we aren't even going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 40 years old mom to 4 wonderful blessings, Married for 20 years, Unapologetic Conservative, Imperfect Orthadox Catholic, writer, reader, lover of politics, and living with multiple sclerosis.