Monday, June 1, 2009

Interscholastic Atheletic Awards Assembly



Tonight I got to see J accept three awards~ two N.Y.S. Scholar Athlete awards for indoor and outdoor track and 1 Outstanding Leadership Award. That was super cool! I never imagined I would be there watching my own son like that.
Also this week, J. got 4:50 for the mile beating K's record 4:54 at the same grade but a year younger than K was at the time. His name is now going up on the hall of fame at school~ in other events, he is 8th fastest in school history dating back to the 1950's.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 40 years old mom to 4 wonderful blessings, Married for 20 years, Unapologetic Conservative, Imperfect Orthadox Catholic, writer, reader, lover of politics, and living with multiple sclerosis.