Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pics from Friday

Some of the things we saw were biiiiiiiizzarre!~ like the pile of deer carcasses in a ravine by the side of the road??! How strange & terrible to see that! And the slow moving train that had no crossing gate or lights at the intersection? Uh....hello! How totally dangerous!!!!









Today I have to take J. to get a haircut, pick up the corsage for his date, clean him up (okay he does most of that himself but I have to make sure all the small details are taken care of like white teeth, fresh breath, clean ears and nails... all the things teenaged guys can forget).

The tuxedo is here but it hasn't been tried on yet because J. got home super late last night from the track meet in Falconer. He took first place in his heat, which had me jumping up and down sceaming "Go Go Go!! You're Doin' It!!!!!!!" from the sidelines. It was such a great feeling to say 'That's My Boy!' when people stared at the lunatic mother beside them.
I asked for J.'s autograph.... still waiting for it. ;O)

The drive out there took almost 1 1/2 hours through scenic areas~ I took some cool pics along the way through amish territory and down dirt roads. Quite the adventure and I'm glad to say the van held up quite well. Thank God for an awesome GPS that's paying for itself in how it guides us through the craziest remote places.

I'm getting more sleep now. No choice in the matter really, my brain just shuts off at 9:30 or 10 pm and I'm out cold.
Work is going fantastic, no complaints there, I love it. My daughter doesn't miss me. She's too busy loving all Daddy's attention and him letting her collect worms, slugs, and snails from the back yard. I came home one evening to a very happy little girl with a dirty face and shirt and absolutely discusting hands and fingernails. She was simply glowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 40 years old mom to 4 wonderful blessings, Married for 20 years, Unapologetic Conservative, Imperfect Orthadox Catholic, writer, reader, lover of politics, and living with multiple sclerosis.