Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Stuff

*Sigh*
I have no clue what Mass was about today. My little Ball Of Fire, B, was so naughty she and I had to stand in the vestibule where we couldn't hear anything. I know at some point there was applauding, so I joined in without knowing the reason, lol ~ I was later told we had some veterans near the altar and we were honoring them.
I've been agitated today but determined not to let that spoil the holiday weekend. I vowed to relax, enjoy my yard and gardens, pray whenever I can, and not do any housework beyond the bare minimum required to keep the place decent enough for humans.
Strawberries & angel food cake with whipped cream helps a little. :P

Josh finally got out and collected about $104 in donations for his run and his two friends will add whatever they have collected to that too. I had no idea he would be both so lax AND busy at the same time to really give his all to the fund raiser. He was in a invitational yesterday~ ran 4 events! The first one was the mile, which he did in 4:54 (K.'s time his Jr. year, and he was a year older than J is now)so he won a medal and now qualifies for the ECIC's which is the county invitational. Very excited for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 40 years old mom to 4 wonderful blessings, Married for 20 years, Unapologetic Conservative, Imperfect Orthadox Catholic, writer, reader, lover of politics, and living with multiple sclerosis.