Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Flowers From My Sweeties





On Mother's Day my guys and daughter made me a huge breakfast~ maple bacon, blueberry pancakes, hash browns, eggs frittata, raisin toast, cinnamon rolls, and coffee. They cooked for hours~ We ate at 1:50 pm. LOL!! It was amazing and delicious.
I even got to take a nap afterwards. They woke me from the nap with a bouquet of hydrangeas (excuse the messy hair and sleepy face in the pic!) and a gorgeous sea blue/clear magarita pitcher and glasses set, and candle~ all hand blown bubble glass.

It was a perfect day. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 40 years old mom to 4 wonderful blessings, Married for 20 years, Unapologetic Conservative, Imperfect Orthadox Catholic, writer, reader, lover of politics, and living with multiple sclerosis.